Our Masterpiece Area Rug, from the Classic Collection, features a traditional design in updated colors to complement today's most popular decorating schemes. This elegant floor covering is hand tufted of fine 100% wool, then herbal washed for a rich and lustrous sheen. From the center medallion to the intricately shaped edges, the Masterpiece Area Rug exemplifies balance. Several borders emphasize different colors and patterns, but each displays an equally interesting design. Use this classic rug to add formal elegance to your living room or den, or showcase it in your dining room. A beautiful floor covering does not have to be expensive.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Cotton and latex backing.
- Part of the Classic Collection.
- Taupe color resembles a tan.
- Wool: 62% (pile); cotton: 20% (backing); latex: 18% (fixing).
- Hand-tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.