Our popular Colette Area Rug, from the Antoinette Collection, is a luxuriously dense rug with an exquisitely detailed design. It features a classic, symmetrical pattern with curling vines and rich, warm colors. This area rug is carefully hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend that is extra-plush and durable.
- A special multi-step washing process brings out the beauty and brilliance of the design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Features a plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- Fringed edges add a sophisticated look.
Sizes 12' x 15' and 12' x 18' are special order and will require a 145-day lead-time to allow for production and shipment from India. Because it is made-to-order only, we will not be able to accept any cancels or returns unless it is wrong, damaged or defective.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.