Our popular Colette Area Rug, from the Antoinette Collection, is a luxuriously dense rug with an exquisitely detailed design. It features a classic, symmetrical pattern with curling vines and rich, warm colors. This area rug is carefully hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend that is extra-plush and durable.
- A special multi-step washing process brings out the beauty and brilliance of the design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Features a plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- Fringed edges add a sophisticated look.
Sizes 12' x 15' and 12' x 18' are special order and will require a 145-day lead-time to allow for production and shipment from India. Because it is made-to-order only, we will not be able to accept any cancels or returns unless it is wrong, damaged or defective.
- Background features gold fibers interwoven with red fibers.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.