Rugs from the Royal Collection are extremely thick and dense hand-tufted wool rugs. They are sure to add distinctive style to any room. The Mesa Area Rug is inspired by colors of the Southwestern landscape. The alternating designs of squares provide added interest. You will love these area rugs that are carefully crafted of high-quality 100% wool. Wool rugs are a natural choice when you want the best quality in a floor covering because they offer a thick and dense texture, and they're extremely durable. Canvas over latex backing adds to the durability.
- Hand loomed of 100% wool.
- Hand carved for added depth.
- Cotton and latex backing.
- Part of the Royal Collection.
- All round and half-round rugs are hand tufted.
- Hand-loomed wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.