Our hand-tufted wool Bristol Area Rug is a plush floor covering for any room. It features meandering vines and flowers across a solid backdrop. Durable and long-lasting, this rug is also made using a multi-step washing process that brings out the beauty and brilliance of the design.
- Made of 100% New Zealand wool.
- Tufted by hand.
- Features a plush 5/8" thick pile.
- Part of our Antoinette Collection.
- Area rug appears darker on one side; this effect is intentional.
- Red color may appear burgundy or rust depending on lighting.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.