Our hand-tufted wool Bristol Area Rug is a plush floor covering for any room. It features meandering vines and flowers across a solid backdrop. Durable and long-lasting, this rug is also made using a multi-step washing process that brings out the beauty and brilliance of the design.
- Made of 100% New Zealand wool.
- Tufted by hand.
- Features a plush 5/8" thick pile.
- Part of our Antoinette Collection.
- Area rug appears darker on one side; this effect is intentional.
- Red color may appear burgundy or rust depending on lighting.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.