Our popular Metropolitan Collection of contemporary rugs features plush and dense designs with a generous 1/2"-thick pile. Irregular outlines in a single color create a lively design against the tonal background of our Atlas Area Rug. This colorful area rug is carefully hand tufted of beautiful wool and viscose.
- Special hand-tufting process creates a hand-knotted look at an exceptional value.
- Generous 1/2"-thick pile offers luxurious texture.
- Part of the Metropolitan Collection.
- 86% wool 14% viscose.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.