The Antoinette Collection features our most luxuriously dense rugs that have lasting comfort and texture. Intricate details and a timeless design give the Brighton Area Rug an heirloom quality. Grace your floor with the long-lasting beauty of a traditional rug.
- Carefully hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend that's extra plush and durable.
- Multi-step washing process brings out the beauty of the design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Features a plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.