Olympic swimmers Helene Madison (left) and Eleanor Holm pose on diving boards at Jones Beach in this framed art print of a photo by Edward Steichen. Madison won three gold medals for freestyle and Holm won the gold medal for backstroke in the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. The original photo appeared in Vanity Fair that fall; this high-quality print is framed and matted.
- Print on paper of an original photograph by Edward Steichen for Vanity Fair magazine, September, 1932.
- Black frame and white mat.
- Print protected under glass.
- Includes D-rings and wire for hanging.
- Assembled in the USA.
- 34"H x 29"W x 2"D.
- Paper/radiata pine wood frame.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.