Reminiscent of artwork found in Asia, this 100% wool area rug from the Metropolitan Collection will take you to a distant land every time you see it. The design resembles leafy branches. Order now to add timeless beauty to your decor.
- Hand-tufted in India by skilled artisans.
- Features the durability and thickness offered only by 100% wool.
- Hand-tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.