Our wool Chamberlain Area Rug is the perfect choice for a living room or hallway. Its thick pile makes it a soft floor covering underfoot. And the traditional symmetry brings out rich colors in the background and border too.
Hand tufted of New Zealand wool.
- Hand finished for a smooth luster.
- Features a 5/8" thick pile.
- Part of our Antoinette Collection.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.