Our Classic Collection features traditional rugs that are hand tufted of fine 100% wool. They are herbal washed for a rich and lustrous sheen. Large and small blossoms come together to create the stunning, symmetrical design of our Wessex Area Rug. The thick border also features a floral motif, but has a different background color.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool for a dense, plush pile.
- Special washing technique ensures a lustrous sheen that enhances the intricate design.
- Part of the Classic Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.