Bring home the soft, delicate hues and detailed floral pattern of the Chapelle Area Rug. This graceful design is perfect for the dining room or living room. 100% New Zealand wool is skillfully hand tufted to produce this intricate pattern. Enjoy the natural density and durability of authentic wool.
- Hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend.
- Plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- Special multi-step washing process enhances the brilliance of the colors and design.
- Part of the Antoinette Collection.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.