These durable floor coverings from the Metropolitan Collection offer a luxuriously thick and dense pile. Reinforced cloth backing provides added durability for this hand-tufted rug. A unique color dyeing technique offers subtle shading and a soft luster. Resembling zebra stripes that mimic the patterns of tall grass, this rug will add interest to your floor.
- Hand tufted of wool.
- Unique color dyeing technique.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.