For the best of the past and present, our Old World Classics Collection of rugs has the perfect finish for your traditional or transitional decor. A stunning replica of the world's oldest known knotted area rug, this bold design dates back to the Persian Empire. The center motif is surrounded by multiple borders, styled after ancient sculptures in the city of Persepolis. Nomadic icons of elk and horsemen surround the center field.
- Power-loomed of 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool.
- Features an exclusive locked-in-weave and crystal-point finish for superior definition.
- Rich color palette in rustic hues.
- 100% new zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.