The Grimsby Area Rug is luxuriously dense, with a hand-tufted 100% New Zealand wool construction. The symmetrical pattern and soft color palette of this wool rug from the Antoinette Collection will add elegance to your decor. Add one to your order today.
- Features a dense 5/8" thick pile.
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process that highlights the beauty of the intricate design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.