Part of our Metropolitan Collection, our Quincy Area Rug demands to be seen. The bright flowers and leaves of this wool rug have a contemporary flair, making it a great addition to a guest bedroom, a living room or any space that needs a boost of color. You'll appreciate the unsurpassed quality and style of our hand-tufted transitional rugs for years to come.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Thick, soft pile.
- 100% wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.