Like the spots on a giraffe, this contemporary rug from the Dorset Collection features an intricate web of irregular shapes for one of a kind style. The durable construction will last for years while the neutral color scheme will be easy to match to your home.
- Cut-and-loop hand-tufting creates a thick and dense texture.
- 100% wool construction provides years of lasting comfort.
- Unique color dyeing technique offers subtle shading and a soft luster.
- Cloth backing adds durability.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.