Whether you have a traditional or a transitional decor, the Sinbad Area Rug is an outstanding choice. A stunning reproduction of a legendary Persian motif, this rug's detailed border surrounds an exquisite center panel of intricate, vibrant details, all hand-tufted of the finest wool, for a purely luxurious finish. From our Persian Legend Collection, it's style that's affordable.
- Hand-tufted in India of 100% New Zealand wool.
- The intricate details are reproduced from a hand-knotted motif and intricately weaved into an affordable hand-tufted masterpiece.
- Its incomparable quality means years of lasting beauty.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.