Whether you have a traditional or a transitional decor, the Sinbad Area Rug is an outstanding choice. A stunning reproduction of a legendary Persian motif, this rug's detailed border surrounds an exquisite center panel of intricate, vibrant details, all hand-tufted of the finest wool, for a purely luxurious finish. From our Persian Legend Collection, it's style that's affordable.
- Hand-tufted in India of 100% New Zealand wool.
- The intricate details are reproduced from a hand-knotted motif and intricately weaved into an affordable hand-tufted masterpiece.
- Its incomparable quality means years of lasting beauty.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.