A bold medley of colors and interesting shapes creates the one of a kind design of the Normandie Area Rug. From the Antoinette Collection, this traditional rug has both a durable construction and a luxurious pile for superb quality.
- Features 100% New Zealand wool with a plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- A special multi-step washing process brings out the brilliance and beauty of this design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.