A bold medley of colors and interesting shapes creates the one of a kind design of the Normandie Area Rug. From the Antoinette Collection, this traditional rug has both a durable construction and a luxurious pile for superb quality.
- Features 100% New Zealand wool with a plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- A special multi-step washing process brings out the brilliance and beauty of this design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.