The Kona Area Rug adds a refreshing look to your transitional or traditional style. With faux silk highlights and colors that work in today's fashionable homes, this durable wool rug from our Art Silk Collection is for you. Add the instant update you're looking for and order this rug today.
- Hand-tufted in India for a lasting and beautiful finish.
- Special blend of wool and viscose create a luxuriously soft and visually appealing texture.
- A bright addition to any room of your home.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.