Comfortable underfoot and pleasing to the eye, the Ansley Area Rug from the Antoinette Collection will enrich any living room. Beautiful floral shapes combine with scrolled patterns to create this elegant design while a durable construction ensures years of quality use. Be sure to buy your transitional rug today.
- Hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend.
- Features a luxuriously dense, 5/8"-thick pile that adds velvety softness.
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process that highlights the beauty of this intricate design.
- Hand-finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.