The center of the Zabol Area Rug has a beautiful floral bouquet medallion. It is surrounded by a geometric border with floral accents. This rug's main border has intricate details complementing the lovely center design. From the Classic Collection, it has rich colors inspired from 19th century antique Persian rugs. Add this traditional rug to your home now.
- Hand-tufted of 100% wool.
- A special herbal wash gives the rug luster and an aged patina.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.