The Calais Area Rug, from the Antoinette Collection, offers long-lasting beauty and durability. This traditional rug is crafted of the highest quality wool that is extra plush and durable. Order now to add the beauty of a hand-tufted rug to any space in your home.
- Hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for exceptional quality.
- 5/8"-thick pile is luxuriously dense and velvety-soft.
- Special multi-step washing process highlights the beauty of the intricate design.
- Hand-finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Burgundy color may appear brown from a distance.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.