Part of the luxurious Antoinette Collection, our Calais Area Rug presents an ornate floral border pattern and central medallion in rich, lustrous colors. Standard rectangular sizes feature elegantly scalloped edges. This traditional wool rug is extra plush and durable.
- Shapes other than round, square and runner feature scalloped edges.
- Hand-tufted of New Zealand wool for exceptional quality.
- 5/8"-thick pile is luxuriously dense and velvety-soft.
- Special multi-step washing process highlights the beauty of the intricate design.
- Hand-finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Burgundy color may appear brown from a distance.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.