Created using a centuries-old process, 100% New Zealand wool is hand crafted to create Flokati Area Rugs. Their unique, fluffy softness comes from washing them in waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. You'll enjoy the durable nature and the easy care of your Flokati rug. Order your contemporary rug today.
- Wool is hand cut and hand woven for the highest quality.
- Soil-resistant and hand washable in cold water.
- 1550 grams of New Zealand Drysdale wool pile weight per M2.
- Brushing with a wire brush retains their soft and fluffy texture.
- White color appears cream.
- Beige is a mixture of beige and white wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.