The Flokati wool rug is created in Greece using a centuries-old process. The 100% New Zealand wool is hand cut and woven. Then it's washed in the Pindus Mountain waterfalls to produce a unique fluffy softness. Order today to bring long-lasting durability and quality to your home.
- This rug is soil resistant and hand washable in cold water.
- The polyproylene composition on back makes it feel soft like wool.
- Beige rug is a beige/white mix.
- White rug is a creamy white.
- At least 35 grams of wool per square inch.
- To fluff, shake and brush rug.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.