The Flokati wool rug is created in Greece using a centuries-old process. The 100% New Zealand wool is hand cut and woven. Then it's washed in the Pindus Mountain waterfalls to produce a unique fluffy softness. Order today to bring long-lasting durability and quality to your home.
- This rug is soil resistant and hand washable in cold water.
- The polyproylene composition on back makes it feel soft like wool.
- Beige rug is a beige/white mix.
- White rug is a creamy white.
- At least 35 grams of wool per square inch.
- To fluff, shake and brush rug.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.