According to legend, Lady Godiva was an Anglo-Saxon noblewoman who rode naked through the streets of Coventry, England in order to gain a remission of the oppressive taxation imposed by her husband on his tenants. Featuring graceful shapes and an added elaborate border, this wall decor will create a beautiful look in any home decor. Be sure to make your purchase today.
- Jacquard woven using the latest computer-based loom for beauty and intricacy.
- Finest 100% cotton provides heirloom quality.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Tapestry rod and hanging hardware not included.
- Tapestry rod not included.
- 43" x 53".
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.