Light and shadow capture the beauty of a European cafe in the Ampiella Al Spazaer Wall Art. In this wall decor, the artist demonstrates a real talent for seeking out the places that delight the viewer with bold colors and a dream-like quality. Buy now and start decorating.
- Made in the U.S. with either a matted espresso cube frame or a traditional burlwood floated frame with linen liner.
- Designed by artist Ernesto Rodriguez, grandson of renowned Cuban muralist Eraso Valor Rodriguez.
- Limited edition is signed and numbered.
- Matted frame: 27" square.
- Floated frame: 32" square.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.