Ross Lindsay paints on canvas attached to walls rather than stretching it first. Lindsay begins the creative process by layering thick gesso on canvas to give it texture, then layers paint glazes on top of that to give it depth.
- Intriguing shapes will add interest to any area.
- Art reproduction has either a matted black frame with silver lip or a floated black cube frame with linen liner.
- Limited edition is signed, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Giclee art prints are renowned for their vibrant color and detail.
- Wall decor is published, printed and framed in the U.S.A.
- Matted: 29" square.
- Floated: 30" square.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.