The foundation of Laura Gunn's paintings reflects the beauty of deterioration, inspired by such things as rotting plaster or rusting metal. Her paintings reveal the tension between traditional and contemporary, natural and synthetic, growth and decay.
- Offers richness and beauty with its slender flower stem and deep, bold background.
- Art reproduction features an oversized gallery wrapped canvas.
- Limited edition is signed, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Giclee prints are renowned for their vibrant color and detail.
- Published and printed in the U.S.A.
- Outdoor accessory can also be used indoors.
- 48"H x 35"W.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.