Eskimos, ice and art. Growing up in Alaska, Haynes Worth was drawn to painting to escape the bitter cold. His works are a way of joining polar opposites, an imaginative use of color, light and a passion that burns bright.
- Cool, calming hues will enhance your wall.
- Art reproduction features an oversized gallery wrapped canvas.
- Limited edition is signed, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Giclee prints are renowned for their vibrant color and detail.
- Published and printed in the U.S.A.
- Outdoor accessory can also be used indoors.
- 36" x 48".
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.