Jane Bellows began painting abstracts through experimenting with forms, lines and space, bringing lighting and perspective influences into her florals and landscapes. Today, she flourishes in several different media but favors acrylics for its textual quality.
- Brings texture and fresh style to any wall.
- Art reproduction features an oversized gallery wrapped canvas.
- Limited edition is signed, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Giclee prints are renowned for their vibrant color and detail.
- Published and printed in the U.S.A.
- Outdoor accessory can also be used indoors.
- 40" square.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.