Today, Jane Bellows flourishes in several different media but favors acrylics for its textual quality. She began painting abstracts through experimenting with space, lines and forms, bringing lighting and perspective influences into her florals and landscapes.
- Creates a stylish effect with cool, deep tones.
- Art reproduction features an oversized gallery wrapped canvas.
- Limited edition is signed, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Giclee prints are renowned for their vibrant color and detail.
- Published and printed in the U.S.A.
- Outdoor accessory can also be used indoors.
- 40" square.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.