Karen Silve views the creation of art as a meditation on nature and life itself, emphasizing the understanding between the eternal as well as the ever-changing aspects of nature and life. She explores nature and its relation to abstract thought in highly personal expressionist paintings.
- Stunning design has appealing tones and feathery shapes.
- Art reproduction features an oversized gallery wrapped canvas.
- Limited edition is signed, numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Giclee prints are renowned for their vibrant color and detail.
- Published and printed in the U.S.A.
- Outdoor accessory can also be used indoors.
- 36" x 48".
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.