It's easy to see the high quality of the Menton Area Rug, from the precise detailing to the rich color scheme and soft yet strong materials. Perfect for the living room or dining room, this traditional rug is soft underfoot yet durable enough to withstand everyday wear. Beautify your space with help from the Antoinette Collection.
- Hand-tufted of a 100% New Zealand wool with a 5/8"-thick pile.
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process that highlights the beauty of the intricate design.
- Hand-finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.